Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Workout of the Day
Three rounds for time of:
50 pound dumbbell Thruster, 15 reps
30 GHD situps
This seminar is for everyone who is interested in endurance training and sport: especially running. Spend two full days with the CrossFit Endurance staff learning,
studying, and applying the principles of CrossFit Endurance. The
CrossFit Endurance Certification is an introduction to CrossFit
Endurance and other factors which impact performance.
During the certification attendees will learn how CrossFit Endurance
works for endurance athletes and CrossFit athletes. Attendees will learn
proper run mechanics. This will include video taping and drills.
Attendees will learn more about CrossFit Endurance training &
programming, nutrition, recovery, injury prevention & care.
This certification will be presented by members of the CrossFit
Endurance staff. Please wear clothing you can work out in, running
shoes, and bring a wrist watch with a stop watch function.
The endurance community is largely overtraining and this is an
indispensable tool at learning how to effectively train someone and keep
them healthy and ready for their next race.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1: Do I need to be affiliated with
CrossFit to attend this certification?
No, this course is open to anyone interested in learning how to
become a more efficient runner, endurance athlete, or CrossFit athlete,
and anyone interested in learning how to implement CrossFit and CrossFit
Endurance training into a successful program.
#2: As a CrossFitter, how will this course
This course will help you to effectively teach endurance and CrossFit
athletes how to train with better mechanics, and help you learn how to
program CrossFit Endurance workouts for your athletes.
#3: What course materials, if any, come
with this certification?
You will receive:
- pre-cert reading materials that should be read prior to the
- a layout of each presentation. You will be required to take notes.
- a packet to continue improving your technique and skills following
the certification weekend.
#4: What is the schedule for this weekend?
Saturday (9am – 5pm)
- 9:00-9:20: Participant & Staff Introductions
- 9:20-10:00: Initial Running Test w/ video taping (4 x 400 @
- 10:00-10:15: Break
- 10:15-11:30: Lecture: Efficient running form and technique
- 11:30-12:30: Basic Drills & Skills
- 12:30-1:30: Lunch
- 1:30-2:15: Video Review
- 2:15-3:15: Lectures: Training the Endurance athlete.
- 3:15-4:00: Basic drill review
- 4:00- 5:00 WOD!
- Sat Evening Social event( Affiliate's option)
Sunday (9am – 3:30pm)
- 9:00-9:45: Lecture: Running Injuries & Prevention
- 9:45-10:30: Myofascial release demo, stretching and injury
- 10:30-10:45: Break
- 10:45-11:15: Lecture: Nutrition
- 11:15-12:15: Lecture: Programming the Endurance athlete
- 12:15-1:15: Intermediate drills, cadence training with tempo
devices & 4×200 for video taping.
- 1:15-2:15: Lunch
- 2:15-3:30: Video review, wrap up & certifications awarded.
#5: What are the course requirements?
The requirements for this course are stringent, primarily for your
protection and the safety of those you train. They are:
- Attendance 100%
- Participation 100%
Due to the importance of the material
presented in this course, there will be no exceptions to the above
#6: When will I receive my certificate?
You will receive your certificate at the completion of the seminar.
For more information, see
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.